General Advice for Claims
A.I.S. Insurance Brokers place enormous emphasis upon claims service for our clients. Our highly personalised service assures that when a claim arises, we will assist you in every way possible.
In claims, there are some basic rules/procedures of which you should be aware. Adherence to these basics will assist in the effective management of your claim.
- Advise us immediately of any loss or damage that you think will lead to a claim
- Take immediate steps to protect the property from suffering further damage
- Where the law has been broken the Police must be advised
- Under no circumstances must liability be admitted for any accident.
- Any Third Party demand should be referred to us immediately
All incidents which may give rise to a claim (except Workers Compensation), should be reported as soon as possible to A.I.S. Insurance Brokers, we will advise you how to lodge the claim, and what documentation will be necessary. Workers Compensation incidents should be reported to your Work Cover Insurer.
Specific claims procedures and details are available for the following: