We are able to provide your business with a tailored insurance policy created specifically for the needs of your business whether it be small or large offering you a selection of policy sections:
- Fire & Perils – covers destruction of, or damage to, your buildings and contents through fire and other perils as lightning, explosion, malicious damage, earthquakes, storm, and water damage.
- Business Interruption – provides cover if business is interrupted through damage to property by fire or other insured perils. Cover ensures ongoing expenses are met and anticipated net profit is maintained through a provision of cash flow.
- Burglary – covers the following areas when theft occurs involving violent, forcible entry: loss or damage to stock, goods held in trust and all contents for which you are responsible within the premises. Note: It does not normally cover theft by employees or others entitled to be on the premises.
- Loss of Money – cash and items such as postal orders, cheques and stamps are insured against theft from business premises or while in transit.
- Glass – covers you for Accidental Breakage of Glass and provides a number of additional benefits
- Public Liability – covers your liability for claims by members of the public who suffer injury or damage to property while on your premises, or while you are working at their premises.
- Products Liability – if you sell, supply or deliver goods, even in the form of repair or service, you may need cover against liability for claims of goods causing injury or damage.
- Engineering Equipment – covers equipment against such risks as breakdown and explosion.
- General Property – This covers Damage to Property Insured caused by Defined Events and provides an optional benefit for fire. You can choose accidental damage cover or a cover restricted to collision and/or overturning of the conveying vehicle and Flood.
- Goods in Transit – cover against loss or damage to your property while in transit – either within Australia or on a world-wide basis (you choose).
- Personal Accident, Illness or Disability – covers against your inability to work and the resulting loss of income. Unless you operate as a Proprietary Limited company, you personally will not be covered by Workers Compensation.