Construction & Warranty Insurance
We provide a complete range of products of insurance and risk management solutions. Intimately understanding the demands of the Australian construction industry we can meet the demands from major construction and infrastructure contractors to small suburban builders.
- Contract Works Insurance: buildings in course of construction, civil works, machinery erection, construction liability and advance business interruption
- Public Liability Insurance: covers you against claims by members of the public who may suffer injury or damage to property while on site, or while you are working at their premises.
- Residential Construction Warranty Insurance. In most states of Australia the consumer of domestic building work must be protected against their builder’s faulty workmanship and/or their failure to complete the job. The level of protection is established under legislation by each state government. Whilst each state legislation is different essentially they all call for the protection of:-
a) Failure to rectify defective workmanship; and/or
b) Failure to complete the building work;
arising from the death, disappearance or insolvency of the builder.
- Commercial Structural Defects Insurance covers for claims first made against the Insured during the Period of Insurance for acts, errors or omissions as a Commercial Builder and resulting in a Structural Defect.
Cover can be arranged for loss of or damage to the contract works (subject to the policy terms and conditions), and may be extended to include:
- Advanced Loss of Profits / Rentals
- Construction plant
- Financial loss resulting from delay
- Materials in transit
- Third Party Liability.
We can also provide specialised covers if required for:
- Construction Bonds
- Transit risk
- Testing and commissioning