Motor Vehicle Insurance
Motor Vehicle Insurance is designed for individuals to large corporations operating one or many vehicles. The policy cover can be customised to meet your requirements.
There are two sections of the cover:
- Loss or damage to your own vehicle
- Liability for damage to third party property
Policy options can include:
- Comprehensive cover – Covers you for damage to your car, as well as damage you may cause to another person’s car or property.
- Third Party Property Damage Only cover – Protects you against claims for damage your car causes to another person’s car or property.
- Fire, Theft and Third Party Property Damage cover – All the benefits of third party property damage insurance, plus fire and theft cover for your car up to the sum insured.