Musical Instrument & Equipment Insurance
Make sure your valuable instruments and equipment have the correct insurance protection.
So often we find the loss happens at the worst possible time, at the time you can least afford it.
Our specialised policy for musical instrument insurance (100% underwritten by Lloyd’s) has been improved even further.
The cover provided is very comprehensive but if you are unsure how to structure your policy or what is affordable, you are most welcome to call us, without obligation of course.
Australia Wide cover
- Theft from location
- Theft from locked vehicles following forcible or violent entry
- Accidental damage
- Fire, burglary, storm damage, earthquake, etc
- Worldwide extension available
- Transit damage
- Emergency hire of equipment (up to 30% of the sum insured)
- Cover for hired/loaned equipment (up to $2,000)
- New equipment automatically covered – (up to 10% of the total sum insured)
Studio only cover
- Accidental loss or damage to equipment
- Premium discount on items which do not leave studio
Worldwide cover (Option)
- Annual and Temporary Worldwide* cover available upon request
* Provides extended cover up to 90 days excluding all countries on the “Do Not Travel” and “Reconsider Your Need to Travel” lists as detailed by the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Travel website